This light pie is fairly low in calories for a dessert!
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 18 ounces yogurt (any flavor)
- graham cracker crust (ready-to-use)
Steps to Make:
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the Cool Whip and yogurt until smooth.
- Pour the yogurt and Cool Whip mixture into pie crust and freeze until firm, about two hours.
- Remove the pie from freezer approximately 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve your pie with fresh fruit. Cover and refrigerate any leftover pie.
For full instructions and more recipes go to The Spruce Eats