Banana Oat Bread Pudding
Here’s a healthy & warm breakfast treat!
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Grease an 8” x 8” pan
- Tear 4 slices of whole wheat bread into 1” pieces into a large bowl.
- Add 1 cup quick-cooking oats and 2 ½ Cups milk.
Stir. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Stir in ¼ cup softened butter, 4 sliced bananas,
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar, & ¼ cup Raisins (optional)
- Stir & pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until pudding is set.
Serve either hot or cold.
Purple Finger Paint
Mix together ¼ Cup of powdered milk
With 1 tablespoon flour.
In a separate bowl add 5 drops of red food coloring
& 5 drops of blue food coloring to 5 drops of water.
Stir into the milk & flour mixture.
Vary colors of paint but keep the 12 drops max of food coloring per batch.