October- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
2 Cups Dried Pumpkin Seeds
2 Tablespoons Butter
½ Cup Worcestershire Sauce.
Salt to taste
1. Scoop out the inside of your pumpkin
2. Separate the seeds from the pulp & rinse them clean.
3. Spread out in a single layer & let dry overnight or longer.
4. Take 2 cups of the dried pumpkin seeds & mix with two tablespoons of melted butter & ½ Cup Worcestershire Sauce.
5. Spread the seeds on a foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt (preferably sea salt).
6. Bake the seeds at 250 degrees for about two hours, or until they are crispy& brown, stirring occasionally.
7. Let cool & enjoy!