1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Trim the head of cauliflower, discarding the core and thick stems; cut florets into pieces about the size of ping-pong balls.
3. In a large bowl, combine the olive oil and salt, whisk, then add the cauliflower pieces and toss thoroughly.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment for easy cleanup (you can skip that if you don’t have any) then spread the cauliflower pieces on the sheet and roast for 1 hour, turning 3 or 4 times, until most of each piece has turned golden brown.
5. (The browner the cauliflower pieces turn, the more caramelization occurs and the sweeter they’ll taste).
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This recipe was shared by one of our moms after the Savvy Shopper Seminar in November. Since then, families have come back to joyfully report that their children gobble this vegetable up!