Did you know
- Audiobooks are a great replacement for a nap – children sit, listen, imagine, etc.!
- Kids can learn to write at a young age trying to tell stories with the shapes, letters or squiggles they do know !
- You get four people into Buttonwood Zoo in New Bedford for free, with a library pass !
- Boston Children’s Museum is $1 per person on Fridays from 5 till 9 PM !
- Hoopla is a great free online resource through the library for educational eBooks, audiobooks, music, movies, language, lessons, etc. !
- Have kids do art while in the tub – super easy clean up !
- You can make your own food coloring from foods that won’t make your kids hyper !
- Homemade slime is just cornstarch and water with food coloring! Just play with the amounts until it has the desired consistency.